Bond Market Research
BondIncome provides a market insights reports, as well as bond market research and fixed income reports formed from unbiased researchers, BondAdviser.
Access your weekly and monthly research below.
External fixed income and bond market research.
We believe it’s important to provide transparency to our investors, and that’s why we’ve partnered with Australia’s leading external bond market and fixed income research group, BondAdviser. Each week and once a month, BondAdviser will keep us in the loop with current issues, specific news and updates on current market conditions, as well as providing their very own in-house recommendations on bonds.
Find out more about our research, access your weekly and monthly bond and fixed income market reports below.
BondIncome Market Insights Report
Whether you’re looking for a short and digestible weekly update, or a more in-depth and comprehensive report on the current bond market, BondIncome research meets the needs of investors providing:
- Transparency to the Bond Market
- The week in review
- New Issues and Product Launches
- Updates on Current Market Conditions
- Security Performance
Find out more about BondAdviser below
“External research is vital for ensuring we keep our investors up-to-date with what’s happening in market, and also ensure we provide transparency,” Jon Lechte, CEO
Greater transparency with BondAdviser...
BondAdviser is Australia’s only specialist external fixed income research platform providing valuable information and clear investment recommendations for all ASX-listed interest rate securities and a broad range of over-the-counter corporate bonds.
Research is unbiased and gathered using a 6 pronged approach:
- Security Screening: All securities are screened and vetted.
- Issuer Assessment: Analysis of risk based on quantitative and qualitative data.
- Security Assessment: Analyse unique characteristics of the security itself.
- Valuation: Calculation of valuation to ensure investors are being appropriately compensated for the level of risk associated with the product.
- Recommendation: Drawing on insights, BondAdviser produces information on buying, selling or holding the security.
- Review & Adjust: Finally, ongoing monitoring of changing conditions is maintained to ensure research and recommendation remains valid.