Weekly Bonds Research
Bond income provides weekly bonds research and fixed income market updates formed from unbiased researchers, BondAdviser.
Key features of weekly bonds research:
Weekly market updates include unique information on securities, any changes to the current market conditions and analysis of issues including:
- BondAdviser Weekly Reporting Season
- Global Markets Data Sheet
- Australian Dollar Financials Curves
Find out more about weekly fixed income research provider, BondAdviser below...
“External research is vital for ensuring we keep our investors up-to-date with what’s happening in market, and also ensure we provide transparency,” Jon Lechte, CEO
BondAdviser is Australia’s only specialist independent fixed income research platform providing valuable information and clear investment recommendations for all ASX-listed interest rate securities and a broad range of over-the-counter corporate bonds.
Research is unbiased and gathered using a 6 pronged approach:
- Security Screening: All securities are screened and vetted.
- Issuer Assessment: Analysis of risk based on quantitative and qualitative data.
- Security Assessment: Analyse unique characteristics of the security itself.
- Valuation: Calculation of valuation to ensure investors are being appropriately compensated for the level of risk associated with the product.
- Recommendation: Drawing on insights, BondAdviser produces information on buying, selling or holding the security.
- Review & Adjust: Finally, ongoing monitoring of changing conditions is maintained to ensure research and recommendation remains valid.